27 March, 2017

Astrology: Five Aries: Action, Anger, Electronic Glitches

                                 Greek God of War
I was just inspired to write a new post on Donald Trump's chart when I suddenly realized that the Moon (emotion) is now in Aries, joining the Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Uranus. That's now 5 Aries transits (fire 5 times + Sagittarius Saturn = 6 fire) Don't be surprised if you feel tense.
      Depending on the rest of your chart, I would advise even greater care than I urged last week. Drivers will probably be racing with or passing you. And road rage could be extreme.
      In general, tempers will flare in seconds.  And people will want you to do things now.
      The good part is, as I've mentioned before, Aries is action. You may accomplish more than you expected and have more energy. Things will happen fast.
      With Libra's airy energy also present and Neptune (illusion, confusion) still in Pisces, all that Aries could also indicate electronic glitches (like I've been dealing with for months).
      Anyhow, take care. There's a lot of drama around.